Sunday, October 16, 2011

I Stand In Awe!

I have never walked on water and I have never felt the waves beneath my feet. I have never seen the wind but I have seen the effects of the wind. I have never witnessed the lame walk, the blind see, or lepers healed. I have never seen someone rise from the dead but can certainly testify as to the change in my life because of a Savior who was risen from the dead. Because of the historical work of Jesus Christ on the cross and His resurrection from the dead, my life will forever be changing. I stand in awe as to the faithfulness of God in my life as He draws me closer to Him. Our purpose in life is to put God on display in a way that all glory is directed to Him. God deserves our humble and most reverent expression of worship by our daily routines we call life.

Praise the Lord! Praise God in His sanctuary; Praise Him in His mighty expanse. Praise Him for His might deeds; Praise Him according to His excellent greatness. Praise Him with trumpet sound; Praise Him with harp and lyre. Praise Him with timbrel and dancing; Praise Him with stringed instruments and pipe. Praise Him with loud cymbals; Praise Him with resounding cymbals. Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord!   (Psalm 150)

No comments:

Post a Comment